This winter in Vienna is terrible weather - sleet with rain and we don't see the sun by weeks!
I'm always looking for good locations to shoot. Where to go when Christmas markets are already closed, and and there are still three months before the blooming of magnolias and cherries? There is a very meager selection of photo studios in Vienna and I do not like their plastic interiors. Any more or less interesting place you need to issue a permit. Museums can be an option for a small private shootings. But if this is a wedding shoot or a fashion photography, then the museum will require a permission and payment for that. The situation is similar with the hotel lobby: you have to pay for the interiors. In this case, the best option would be to rent a room at the hotel.
So here you can find a list of the most photogenic hotels in Vienna:
- Grand Ferdinand Vienna — this is my favourite! Lux with a balcony it is something! Standart suits also pretty nice.
- 25hours Hotel beim MuseumsQuartier — the atmosphere of light madness: painted walls and rich colors. Panoramic suite is very good.
- Le Meridien Vienna — very stylish rooms in a minimalist high-tech style
- Hotel Imperial - A Luxury Collection Hotel — when you know for sure that you are born for royal life
- Hotel Sans Souci Wien — Junior Suites are very good!